Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just plain tired!

This week has been exhausting! Working full time and taking care of Alana when I am home with no support from the hubby is tough. I have been waking up at around 5:20am from Alana and have to be up by 6 anyway so I feed her and get her settled back down so I don't get back to sleep. Then when I get home  I spend sometime with my sweet baby until I go off to Jubilation for a zumba workout. By the time I get home it is time to give Alana her bath and get her to bed. I miss her so much!! Being a full time working Mom is just hard. My house is always a mess and it makes me irritable.  I just can't keep up but I guess that is the price I pay when I want to spend time with my sweet pea then washing dishes. Time to go to bed hopefully I don't wake up exhausted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment