Sunday, February 12, 2012

Enough with the negative!!! All positive!

Over the past months I have been pretty discouraged with my weight and fitness.  It is time to stop moping and acknowledge what I am doing and realize I am doing a great job. I honestly thought after having Alana I would jump right back into working out and eating healthy automatically but it didn't work that ways so ok I'm moving on.
I have so many exciting things going on in my life right now and I am going to focus on that!

She is getting so big and fun!!! So from now on I am focusing on Alana and yes I am still going to be healthy but I am not going to worry about every pound on the scale. I have made a big change by canceling my gym membership and joining Jubilation. It is so much more fun. At the end of class all I want to do is stay and do another. I want Alana to grow up seeing me have fun and be happy not going because I have to it is fun!

This weekend I have felt better then ever. I am rocking my zumba classes and enjoying it enough that I downloaded the playlist and dance around the house with Alana and she loves it. I am noticing a difference in the way my body feels too. I feel tighter and more energetic. I have to give myself credit I am doing great 4 months after having a baby via c-section. My body is not the same I am not the same but I am going to be better then ever. These are the best days of my life and I am going to live them to the fullest and enjoy them. Screw the scale it is being put away for awhile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment